TENT and Kunstinstituut Melly are accessible with wheelchairs and mobility scooters . In our entrance area there are quite heavy doors that you cannot be opened alone by people with mobilty issues. Please call us in advance of your visit so we can arrange proper assistance upon your arrival, or bring a supervisor whom will receive free admission. The building has an elevator and a restroom for people with a disabilty. The building is also accessible for assistance dogs with a sustainable harness. We are working on optimizing the accessibility of our building at the moment.
– An elevator.
– A water fountain on the ground floor.
– A toilet for people with a disability on the ground floor.
– A wheelchair lift at the entrance, assistance with this is unfortunately still necessary, are you visiting us without a companion? Let us know before your visit and we will arrange assistance for you where necessary.
Parking for people with mobilty issues
Parking is available in the street or in the parking garage in Hartmanstraat, which is located across the Witte de Withstraat. You can only pay by debit or credit card.
Free entrance for supervisor
Supervisors of people with a disability get free access to the building. TENT and Kunstinstituut Melly are currently closed, but after reopening we ask supervisors to order a ticket online with a time slot in advance.
Travelling by public transport
Your starting point to arrive at our location is Beurs station in Rotterdam. Metro lines A, B, C, D & E and tram lines 8, 20, 21, 23, 24 and 25 stop here. All indicated, bold lines also travel along Rotterdam Central Station. For current information about timetables, diversions and disruptions, consult the RET. From the Museumpark it is 150m to TENT and Kunstinstituut Melly and from stop Eendrachtsplein 400m. Metro lines A, B, C and tram lines 4, 7, 8, 23 & 25 stop at Eendrachtsplein station.
The route from Beurs Station to TENT and Kunstintstituut Melly
– You leave from Coolsingel in a southeastern direction to Westblaak (57m).
– Turn right at Churchillplein (90m).
– Turn left to Schiedamse Vest (130m).
– Turn right onto Witte de Withstraat (220m).
– You will find TENT and Kunstinstituut Melly on the left side of the street.
From Station Beurs to our venue