plan your visit
We’re open again
Welcome back! We are keen to see you again in TENT. You can visit our exhibitions during adjusted opening hours, on Wednesday-Saturday from 13.30-18.00. In addition, there is free entrance every Friday evening between 18.00 – 21.00. No reservations required.
Your safety, and that of our staff, of course comes first. We follow the protocols of the National Institute for Public Health and Environment (RIVM) and the Museums Association to make your visit as enjoyable as possible. Please read the information below before your visit, and see which measures we have taken and what you can do to respect the 1.5-meter protocol.
What you can do
– Please only visit us if you feel healthy.
– Come alone or with members of your household.
– Pay on-site with card or mobile, not cash.
– Wash your hands upon entry with handgel of soap.
– Cough and sneeze into your elbow, not into your hands.
– Keep a distance of 1.5 meters from our staff and other visitors and avoid physical contact.
– Follow the instructions and routing on-site.
What we do for you
– We follow the comprehensive hygiene guidelines and ensure high-use surfaces such as railings, elevator buttons and door handles are disinfected several times a day.
– The restroom on the ground floor is available and thoroughly cleaned several times during opening hours.
– Disinfectant dispensers are stationed throughout the building.
– There is always a staff member on hand in our exhibition spaces to aid social distancing where needed.
– MELLY is open for book sales and tea, coffee or a snack.
Questions and suggestions
Our current reality is new for all of us, so we welcome your feedback after your visit. Your feedback will inform our further extension of opening hours over the coming months.
If you have any questions prior to your visit, feel free to contact us via email@example.com