plan your visit
Welcome at TENT!
We are open again! We are currently working hard behind the scenes on making your visit as pleasant as possible. As a result it is possible that the signage throughout the building is sometimes not clear yet, while we are renovating. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to approach one of our hosts. They are very happy to help. We hope to see you soon!
Book your timeslot in advance
Please note that before visiting us reservations are required. Book your time slot online in advance. Our exhibitions are open from January 19th on adjusted opening hours: Wednesday to Sunday from 13.30 – 18.00. We are also open every Friday evening free of charge, from 18.00 – 20.00. Feel welcome to also visit Kunstinstituut Melly on the 2nd and 3rd floor of the building, and bookshop Melly found on the ground floor.
Your safety, and that of our staff, of course comes first. We follow the protocols of the National Institute for Public Health and Environment (RIVM) and the Museums Association to make your visit as enjoyable as possible. Please read the information below before your visit, and see which measures we have taken and what you can do to respect the 1.5-meter protocol. Reservations before visiting is required. Also wearing a face mask is mandatory.
What you can do?
– Please only visit us if you feel healthy.
– Come alone or with members of your household.
– Pay on-site with card or mobile, not cash.
– Wash your hands upon entry with handgel of soap.
– Cough and sneeze into your elbow, not into your hands.
– Keep a distance of 1.5 meters from our staff and other visitors and avoid physical contact.
– Follow the instructions and routing on-site.
– Bring your own face mask.
What we do for you
– We follow the comprehensive hygiene guidelines and ensure high-use surfaces such as railings, elevator buttons and door handles are disinfected several times a day.
– The restroom on the ground floor is available and thoroughly cleaned several times during opening hours.
– Disinfectant dispensers are stationed throughout the building.
– There is always a staff member on hand in our exhibition spaces to aid social distancing where needed.
– Melly is open for book sales.
Questions and suggestions
Our current reality is new for all of us, so we welcome your feedback after your visit. Your feedback will inform our further extension of opening hours over the coming months.
If you have any questions prior to your visit, feel free to contact us via email@example.com