plan your visit
We are opening soon
Welcome back! We are keen to see you again in TENT as from June 3. You can visit our exhibitions during adjusted opening hours, on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday from 13.30-18.00. Make your reservation here.
Your safety, and that of our staff, of course comes first. We follow the protocols of the National Institute for Public Health and Environment (RIVM) and the Museums Association to make your visit as enjoyable as possible. A maximum of 35 people can visit us at the same time. Reservations are required. A reservation gives you entry to both TENT and Witte de With Center for Contemporary Art.
Please read the information below before your visit, and see which measures we at TENT and Witte de With have taken and what you can do to respect the 1.5-meter protocol.
What you can do
– Please only visit us if you feel healthy.
– Come alone or with members of your household.
– Reserve your ticket in advance (even if you are a Museumkaart or Rotterdampas holder).
– Pay on-site with card or mobile, not cash.
– Wash your hands upon entry with soap for at least 20 seconds.
– Cough and sneeze into your elbow, not into your hands.
– Keep a distance of 1.5 meters from our staff and other visitors and avoid physical contact.
– In order to not obstruct fellow visitors, refrain from taking pictures.
– Leave large luggage at home; in order to ensure 1.5-meter distancing, our cloakroom and lockers will remain closed.
– Follow the instructions and routing on-site.
What we do for you
– We follow the comprehensive hygiene guidelines and ensure high-use surfaces such as railings, elevator buttons and door handles are disinfected several times a day.
– The restroom on the ground floor is available and thoroughly cleaned several times during opening hours.
– Disinfectant dispensers are stationed throughout the building.
– There is always a staff member on hand in our exhibition spaces to aid social distancing where needed.
– MELLY is open for book sales and tea, coffee or a prepacked snack.
Questions and suggestions
Our current reality is new for all of us, so we welcome your feedback after your visit. Your feedback will inform our further extension of opening hours over the coming months.
If you have any questions prior to your visit, feel free to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org